المساهمة في تمكين الإنسان للنهوض بالمجتمع السوري.
- تقديم الدعم الإغاثي للسوريين المنكوبين في الداخل السوري وفي تركيا
- تنفيذ مشاريع تنموية
- دعم مبادرات البحث العلمي
- دعم المبادرات التعليمية المتميزة
- المساهمة في إعادة إعمار سوريا
- تفعيل ثقافة الإنتاج والعمل من خلال تأمين فرص عمل للسوريين في الداخل والخارج
- مناصرة القضية السورية في المحافل الدولية ونقل معاناة الإنسان السوري
Establishment of Ghiras Al-Nahda
Experience in humanitarian work since 2011 through a small volunteer teams
The first constituent meeting
The Foundation has become a member of the Syrian Relief Network
Establishment of the Administrative Office in the Turkish city of Gaziantep
Officially registered in Turkey as the "Fidan Dernegi" dated 09/09/2014 and the registration number is 152-017-27 .
At the end of 2014, the Foundation has been joined by 40 full-time members in and more than 60 volunteers, most of them are in Syria
The Foundation has 4 main offices at home and delegates in Damascus and its countryside and Arsal,the the Lebanese town .In addition to the delegates and marketers around the world
The Foundation has been characterized by implementation of relief and development programs in accordance with international standards, in addition to seasonal campaigns that meet the growing needs
The first phase
- Assess needs to identify the most vulnerable families within areas
- Analyze the results of need assessment.
- Study the possibility of projects implementation and follow-up.
- Determine priorities of projects implementation in the regions.
- Update the study of projects.
The second phase
- Distribution of fund, provided by donors, in accordance to priority.
- The memorandum of understanding between the donor and the implementer is signed in order to start implementation.
- Implementation of the project in determined regions.
The third Phase
Documentation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitor the implemented projects, including financial statements, visual documentations. (photos and videos) and all data of human resources of the project.
- Receive documents, audit and ensure compliance.
- Archive documents.
- Assess quality of implementation